How to File
- You will need an individual taxpayer identification number (ITIN) or Social Security number (SSN). The IRS will issue an ITIN if a foreign national is not eligible for an SSN for tax reporting purposes.
- You can use to file a tax return.
- If you can’t file your return by the due date, .
More Tax Help for Nonresidents
- information between the U.S. and your country. In some cases, your taxable amount may be lower.
- including your liability for Social Security and Medicare taxes.
- Learn more from the .
Do you have a question?
Ask a real person any government-related question for free. They'll get you the answer or let you know where to find it.
Kết quả xổ số minh ngọc hôm nayLast Updated: January 14, 2020