- Locate free or low-income legal help.
- If you have a low income and qualify for the program, you can submit civil law questions to the American Bar Association. Volunteer lawyers will provide answers for free. They won't discuss criminal proceedings.
- Locate free legal aid programs in your community. Find information about your legal rights by topic, such as housing, divorce, child support, and debt collection.
- Find free legal aid to file for bankruptcy. Keep in mind, Chapter 7 bankruptcy information stays on your credit report for 10 years. This can make it hard to get credit, buy a home, receive life insurance, or get a job. Learn more about bankruptcy, and other options for dealing with debt.
Contact your state consumer protection officeKết quả xổ số minh ngọc hôm nay for help resolving consumer issues. This office is often part of the state attorney general’s office. Depending on the state and office, they may:
Kết quả xổ số minh ngọc hôm nayMediate complaints
Kết quả xổ số minh ngọc hôm nayConduct investigations
Kết quả xổ số minh ngọc hôm nayProsecute offenders of consumer laws
Kết quả xổ số minh ngọc hôm nayAdvocate for consumer rights. Note: Your state consumer office cannot represent you in a case or against a company.
Kết quả xổ số minh ngọc hôm nay - Search your state for free legal services providers. for individuals in immigration proceedings.
Military and Veterans
Kết quả xổ số minh ngọc hôm nay - Find free legal help for military members, veterans, and their families.
Kết quả xổ số minh ngọc hôm nay - Find free legal clinics and other resources from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
Kết quả xổ số minh ngọc hôm nay - Find nearby military installations with legal assistance offices.
People with Disabilities
- Locate legal advocacy service providers by state for people with disabilities.
- Enter your ZIP Code to find local offices on aging and legal services organizations.
Kết quả xổ số minh ngọc hôm nay - Get free legal help for problems with your pension, profit sharing, or retirement savings plans.
- - Learn how to find an employment lawyer and file a job discrimination lawsuit under the rules of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC).
Do you have a question?
Kết quả xổ số minh ngọc hôm nay Ask a real person any government-related question for free. They'll get you the answer or let you know where to find it.
Kết quả xổ số minh ngọc hôm nayLast Updated: December 2, 2020