– Report criminal activity involving arson, bombs, or firearms.
– Find forms, contacts, and information from the Treasury Department about asset forfeiture and auctions.
– Email or call the Department of Justice for information on grants and training programs.
– Complete an online Federal Trade Commission form with your complaints.
Kết quả xổ số minh ngọc hôm nay – Contact a helpline or find a local program online to get support for crime victims.
– Email or call for:
Kết quả xổ số minh ngọc hôm nayCrisis intervention
Information about domestic violence
Referrals to local service providers for victims of domestic violence.
Services are available in English and Spanish.
– Report federal agency fraud and waste. Find contact information for agencies' inspectors general.
Kết quả xổ số minh ngọc hôm nay – Main contact page:
Email and phone numbers
Help desk support for web applications
Instructions on how to report incidents
– Report ID theft to the Federal Trade Commission and get a recovery plan. Find help in English and Spanish.
Kết quả xổ số minh ngọc hôm nay – Use online self-help tools or call for immigration services information.
Call, write, or visit a to find the status of your case.
– Report suspected internet fraud to the FBI online.
Kết quả xổ số minh ngọc hôm nay – Report Medicare fraud and abuse.
– Call the Nuclear Regulatory Commission to report any safety or security concern involving:
Nuclear fuel facilities
Kết quả xổ số minh ngọc hôm nayRadioactive materials
Kết quả xổ số minh ngọc hôm nay – File a complaint with the Department of Justice if you've experienced:
Kết quả xổ số minh ngọc hôm nayAny violation of religious liberty rights
Kết quả xổ số minh ngọc hôm nay – Email leads to the FBI online, or call.
– Call a hotline or contact a local office to get help and support.
Kết quả xổ số minh ngọc hôm nayFederal contacts:
- Federal Government—Browse phone and email directories for federal agencies and officials.
- and —Send questions, comments, concerns, or well-wishes to the president or his staff.
- —Email, write, or call with your question for the Department of State or comment on U.S. foreign policy.
- Inspector General—Each federal agency has an inspector general. Get in touch to report federal government waste and fraud.
- —Access the database that federal agencies use to manage an average of 1,000 government-wide advisory committees.
- —Participate in the federal rulemaking process by commenting on proposed rules.
State and local contacts:
- Governors—Find email, telephone, and postal contact information by clicking on your state governor's website.
- Local Governments—Locate websites for the cities, counties, towns, and local communities in your state.
- —Learn about the work of the federal courts in assigning jury duty, ruling on important cases, and overseeing naturalization ceremonies.
- —Call or write the Supreme Court, and call for visitor information.
– Email the Census Bureau questions and comments about the Census.
Kết quả xổ số minh ngọc hôm nay – if you feel that a lender has discriminated against you. Report discrimination involving race, color, national origin, religion, sex, family status, or disability.
– Find state contacts for unemployment. Get information about adult and Native American training programs, and more.
Kết quả xổ số minh ngọc hôm nay – File an employment discrimination complaint with the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
– Email a question or comment to the Environmental Protection Agency.
– Email the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency about possible environmental violations.
Kết quả xổ số minh ngọc hôm nay – Employee Benefits Security Administration regional offices will inform you of your rights. They can also help you claim your benefits.
Kết quả xổ số minh ngọc hôm nay – Talk to a federally-approved housing counselor about housing. Find out about buying a home, renting, default, avoiding foreclosure, credit issues, or reverse mortgages.
– Email, call, or mail complaints about housing discrimination when renting or buying a home.
– If you believe you have been a victim of fraud and abuse when buying or leasing land from developers, you can file a complaint.
– Chat with or email a government librarian
– Notify Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) of a mine accident or emergency. You can also report hazardous conditions and get general contact information.
– Email questions to Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA). You can contact MSHA about regulations, inspections, data, policy, and other topics.
– Call 1-800-RUNAWAY if you're a teenager thinking of running from home or if you're a runaway ready to go home. You can also call if you have a friend who has run away and is looking for help.
– Contact Employee Benefits Security Administration regional offices. They will inform you of your rights and help you claim your benefits.
Kết quả xổ số minh ngọc hôm nay – to learn about radon and indoor air quality in your home.
Kết quả xổ số minh ngọc hôm nay – Explore resources for finding employment and training assistance for veterans.
– Email or mail the Department of Labor.
Kết quả xổ số minh ngọc hôm nay – Email a complaint to the Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA).
Do you have a question?
Ask a real person any government-related question for free. They'll get you the answer or let you know where to find it.
Last Updated: December 1, 2020